The Slideshow features one image from each of the artist’s below.
Most of the artists have web-pages. Click the artist’s name to visit their site.
MPAA ARTISTS 2017
- Marcia Ballowe – traditional painter working in oils, watercolors, alkyds and acrylics
- Kristi Billmayer – painter of fine animal portraiture in soft pastel
- Mari Bolen, President – Figurative and wildlife sculptor in bronze
- Pat Branting – painter in watercolors and oils
- Douglas Dirkson – painter of western landscapes in oils
- Cynthie Fisher – wildlife painter concentrating on unique animal behaviors and interactions
- Chip Jones – Texturist artist in bronze, utilizing all methods of pouring bronze including the lost wax method, sand casting and open face plaster
- Michele Kapor – landscape painter
- Robert Kercher
- Merle Ann Loman – fine art nature photography
- Ronald Lowery – wildlife sculptor
- Maggi Neal – painter of the American West in oils, pastels, charcoal, conte’, and acrylic
- Jerry Painter – sculptor and fine art woodcarvings
- Anita Ronning – painter
- Guy Rowbury – landscape painter working mostly with opaque watercolor (Gouache).
- Karen Savory – bright, whimsical paintings
- Phyllis Tag – painter in many styles, specializing in Still Life
- Elene Weege – landscape painter using oils and pastels